A STARTING PERIOD TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Collected when you enter, log-in, register on our Website, place an order, make an appointment, subscribe to a newsletter and open a support ticket or enter information on our Website.
THE POLICY APPLIED FOR PERSONAL DATA TO BE COLLECTED AS BELOW.
We automatically collect the following Personal Data through this Website or through third parties:
- Contact information including name, email address, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), and phone number in case of attempt or completion to order placement or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- The individual webpage you enter and visit to proceed you’re browsing onto our Website and navigated from third parties, for example, our business partners.
- IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and information about your computer and internet connection, i.e. your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- The essential information you provide by filling in forms in registration procedure on our Websites.
- Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
- The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
- Cookies and usage data installed in your device, are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the our Websites.
THE USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your electronic Personal Data accumulatively collected to meet the following purposes:
- In order to improve your online brand engaging experiences with SARRANOFFICIAL Website and to allow us to deliver the proper genre of content and product ranges offerings in which you are most preferable to your further visit.
- In order to complete any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations and related document).
- In order to allow us to provide you at better level of service responding to your customer expectation and demands.
- In order to elaborate any promotional tactics, consumer survey or other site feature benefited to you.
- In order to accelerate your financial transaction and diminish any related obstacles.
- In order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
- In order to guarantee the customer gratification via following up via variety of channels after correspondence (live chat, line chat, email or phone inquiries)
- In order to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers ‘target audiences.
PROTECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
In addition, we may also disclose your Personal Data: to comply with any necessary legal process, including to respond to any government or mandatory request considering the appropriation of projection to rights, property of SARRAN brand and Website, our customers, or others relevant.
Our best commitment of execution to protect your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. The security of your information depends on you whether we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for a Website access, you are fully responsible to keep it strictly confidential and logically prohibited to share with any one.
Although we do our best methodology to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the 100% security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites
YOUR RIGHT REGARDING TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Applicable data protection laws may provide you with certain rights with regards to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Access and Update, you are legally enable to make any change or amendment to your personal information via notifying us through available contact information if considering the change doesn’t subject to any violence or prohibited by laws.
- Restrict your Personal Data under particular circumstance.
- Withdraw your consent based on your careful consideration via closing your account on our Website.
- Rising the complaints. You have the right to address a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority. However, before proceeding, we request you to directly contact us so as to find the mutual solution together for better outcomes.
THE USAGE OF COOKIES
Cookies are small data files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (under your welcome consent) that enables the service’s provider systems to recognize your browser and online behavioral traits and capture your certain information.
- In order to systematically remember your shopping behavior toward any items in the shopping cart.
- In order to comprehend and save User’s preferences evidently proved with previous and current browsing path, achieving to commit the better future visits.
- In order to keep track of advertisements.
- In order to compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features won’t display the User’s experience mode that make your site experience less efficient and convenient upon your choice of action.
This Application may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User’s Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data from it. This service acts this Application to connect with the User’s account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
The permissions asked are the following basic information such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the friends, are also available.
SARRAN will retain your Personal Data for the entire time that you keep your account open. After you close your account, we may retain your Personal Data until you ask us to delete this information.